Be it a property, liability or environmental peril, our Highly Protected Risk (HPR) trained specialists can assist you to identify and assess your risks providing practical recommendations help you minimise potential losses and reduce the overall cost of risk to your organisation.
Whatever the peril – property, liability or environmental – our Highly Protected Risk (HPR) trained specialists can assist you to identify and assess your risks. Practical recommendations help you minimise potential losses and reduce the overall cost of risk to your organisation.
Our qualified, independent risk engineers have experience across industry and understand your risks. We will help you to develop risk management strategies to reduce your risk profile and give insurers confidence that your company has a clear plan to improve risk, by addressing the probability and consequence of loss. Our recommendations will assist you in lessening the loss probability. By working together, we help you to develop best practice systems to manage your risks.
With RMRI you will have a single point of contact including a well-defined service plan and regular reviews to discuss performance, trends and future objectives. We give you information on risk insights and the latest thought leadership, as we work together to identify new risk reduction trends in your industry and ways to reduce your total cost of risk.
We have experience in a variety of industries including:
- health facilities
- chemical processing
- infrastructure management including high rise buildings
- food, beverage and hospitality
- heavy industry
- municipal, including education facilities
The benefits of using RMRI include:
- we provide an independent risk engineering service, with no hidden agenda – we are not associated with an insurer or a broker;
- we understand the expectations of the insurance industry and the standards employed to achieve a HPR (Highly Protected Risk) status;
- we work with you to reduce your risk profile;
- you will receive comprehensive risk reports, not condensed versions, to give you a full understanding of your risk;
- using our various software tools, we are able to provide accurate, clear and credible loss scenarios (maximum foreseeable loss, probable maximum loss and normal loss expectancies) for your risks from both a property , casualty (liability) and environmental liability perspective;
- we will give you sound and practical advice including recommendations to improve your risk profile; and
- we can act as an advocate when inspecting and discussing your risk with insurer risk engineers.
Our Risk Engineering services cover all aspects of Property Risk and Casualty/Public Liability Risk.
Property Risk Engineering
- Risk Engineering Underwriting Reports
- Engineering Plan Review (for new constructions, new processes, etc.)
- Energy Risk Engineering
- Natural Hazard Assessments
- Loss Reports
- development of Highly Protected Risk (HPR) Fire Protection Standards
- Risk Engineering Advocacy (with your insurers)
- development of Underwriting Presentations
- Project Management
- Development of loss estimates (Maximum Foreseeable Loss, Probable Maximum Loss and Normal Loss Expectancy)
- MFL Modelling
- witnessing of Fire Protection Testing
- hydraulic assessments of your sprinkler systems to determine their adequacy.
Casualty/Public Liability Risk Engineering
- Public Liability/Casualty Risk Assessments
- Event Risk Management
- Emergency Management Reviews
- development of Loss Models to understand maximum foreseeable loss scenarios and calculations.
To find out how we can help you to improve your risk profile and reduce your insurance costs, please contact us.