Data and decision management tool (DDMT) provides a user-friendly, graphical application which enables you to develop, interrogate and maintain event tree based Quantified Risk Assessments (QRAs).
DDMT provides greater understanding of the risks associated with a project, asset or activity which enables users to assess ways of reducing those risks and audit changes through life.
The benefits of using DDMT include:
- convenient access and interrogation of underlying QRA data;
- clear understanding of the risks associated with an asset or activity;
- easy assessment of potential risk reduction options;
- facilitates improved communication between teams and with third parties such as regulators, partners and investors;
- cost savings due to improved decision-making;
- reduced cost of reviewing or updating QRAs and Safety Cases;
- through-life record providing a fully transparent audit trail; and
- basis for in-house analysis and reporting.
In addition to providing input data, DDMT offers fundamental decision-making facilities to evaluate the effectiveness and value of proposed modifications resulting in improved risk-based decision making.
DDMT has been used as the basis for hundreds of Safety Cases, Safety Case updates and Thorough Reviews, as well as safety critical and asset management decision-making.
For further information on DDMT and how it can improve your decision making, please contact us.