e-Asset Case is a graphical tool which can be used to demonstrate the design and functionality of new technologies, their safe operations and commercial justification.
Using an intuitive web based interface, e-Asset Case deconstructs the technology into its component parts and illustrates key engineering concepts.
The e-Asset Case brings together technical, commercial and regulatory information to provide the user with:
- an induction tool for familiarising contractors and employees with critical aspects of the project; and
- a marketing tool for demonstrating the technology concept to potential investors, clients and regulators.
The e-Asset Case can be adapted for use in any industry and for any new technology. It can also be developed to include:
- a repository of technical information;
- project management including status, critical actions, expected completion and costs; and
- a tool for identifying project uncertainties, actions required to mitigate them and the impact on overall project risk.